The Rite-Lite 2 Shade Matching Light is a shade taking adjunct which incorporates diffused L.E.D. technology to simulate various lighting conditions to aid in the matching of teeth and all types of dental restorations. Rite-Lite 2 offers three modes of light for shade taking.
- Colour-corrected light at a colour temperature of 5500◦ Kelvin.
- Incandescent – room light at 3200◦ Kelvin. This is found in many indoor environments, and
- Ambient light at 3900◦ Kelvin. This is a combination of room light and daylight.
Available in 3 formats:
- 23.110075-3PF – Rite Light 2 LED Shade Taking Light with three colour temperatures, Daylight 5500K, Room Light 3200K and Ambient Light 3900K + Polorizing Filter
- 23.110075-3 – Rite Light 2 LED Shade Taking Light with three colour temperatures, Daylight 5500K, Room Light 3200K and Ambient Light 3900K
- 23.110047- Rite Light 2 LED Shade Taking Light with three colour temperatures, Daylight 5500K
The Rite-Lite 2 is powered by 12 L.E.D.’s, 2 AA batteries and has a voltage regulator. A pad of 25 neutral colour tabs are included. This unit is intended for use by dental professionals, and the dental ceramists. The light blinks on turn on when the batteries get low as a reminder to replace them. The Rite-Lite 2 received a 5 Star Award from Reality Publishing.
Choose shade at 5500˚K. Verify the selected shade using 3200˚K (incandescence) and 3900˚K (ambient). Shade should match in all colour temperatures.
- 5500˚K; 3200˚K; 3900˚K
- Low cost
- Easy to use
- L.E.D. light source with ‘light diffusion technology’
- Simulates 3 lighting conditions from one source
- Standardizes lighting conditions between multiple locations
- Controlled viewing area
- Neutralizing colour tabs included
- Battery operated
- • L.E.D. provides full power instantly
- Voltage Regulator
- Low battery indicator with constant light output
- No cumbersome cords
- Choice of 3 simulated lighting conditions: daylight, incandescent and ambient light
- Pays for itself with the price of one remake
- On/off button does not need to be held down
- Reduces glare and reflective highlights
- Easily toggle between 3 lighting conditions with one-touch control
- Provides consistent lighting conditions between dental office and dental laboratory for shade analysis
- Eliminates shadowing from upper lip and distracting outside colour sources from interfering with shade selection
- Eliminates colour distraction in the oral cavity
- 2 – AA batteries are readily available
- L.E.D. provides 30,000 hours of life
- Constant Light Output