Many dentists complain about wastage when performing RCT with having to use 6 or more instruments per case. Thomas’s new system approach enables 90% of cases to be treated with the NEW NITIShapers rotational tapered engine files in three easy steps. Preparation as usual opening the first coronal third using a Gate Glidden or the New highly efficient Thomas Endopener instrument.
- Step 1: Secure the glide pathway with a T1 NitiShaper (White) rotational file or use the Thomas Canal probe and Hand K-File with the secure STOPPER handle. To determine the working length use a radiograph or an accurate apex locator.
- Step 2: Shape the canal using T2 NITIShaper (Red). For curved roots use a Thomas K-File Hand File with the stopper system handle, then use the T2 file which has depth markers at 18,19,20 and 22mm.
- Step 3: Finish in rotation shaping with T3 until the preparation is ready for obturation using Panadent GP Points.
Take advantage of The Thomas Start-Up Bundle of:
- Pack of 4 Endopener rrp – £28.00
- Assortment Pack of NITIShapers T1, T2, T3 – rrp £38.00
- Assortment of K-Hand Files with Stopper Handle: Sizes 15 – 40 Length 25mm – rrp £10.38
Start-Up offer: £55.00 + vat