The Composite Milling Material
Now Available: All-New VITA CAD-Temp multiColour blocks feature four natural shade layers with exceptional esthetics for anterior long term provisional restorations. Also, a new larger block has been added to the product line, CT-55. These larger, monocolor blocks (15.5x19x55mm) are designed for multi-unit long term provisional bridge restorations with up to 7 units and 2 adjacent pontics.
VITA CAD-Temp composite bridge blocks consist of a fiber-free, homogeneous, high-molecular and cross-linked acrylate-polymer with microfiller. CAD-Temp is used for the fabrication of multi-unit, fully or partially anatomical long-term temporary bridge restorations with up to two pontics, using the inLab or CEREC systems from Sirona. The CAD-Temp bridge block can also be used for temporary crowns. The light-curing veneering composite, VITAVM®LC, is used for building up or individualizing the shade of partially anatomical restorations. VITA CAD-Temp acrylate polymer blocks are available in four shades: 0M1T, 1M2T, 2M2T, 3M2T and in the size CT-40 (15.5 x 19 x 39 mm).
VITA CAD-Temp Features:
- Unique fiber-free, homogeneous, high-molecular cross-linked acrylate polymer for superior material quality and outstanding abrasion resistance
- Well-balanced combination of tensile strength and elasticity for easy removal from the die without fracture or distortion
- CAD/CAM manufacturing ensures simple and quick
- Reproduction of the temporary restoration
- Eliminates the time consuming removal of excess material
- Can be perfectly milled with the diamond burs of the inLab or Cerec system
- Exhibits lasting color stability and natural fluorescence for exceptional esthetics
- Can be customized with the light-curing veneering composite VITA VM LC
- Compatible with all provisional cements
- Saves time
Important: For standard inLab units, the CAD-Waxx Starter Kit from Sirona, which includes a modified tank with reinforced filler system, is required for processing VITA CAD-Temp to avoid clogging of the cooling and lubricating circulation system caused by ground polymer particles. Use 5ml DENTATEC liquid for each filling of the tank. Requires Sirona 3D Software V3.01 or later