An essential hands-on course for producing a quality anti snoring device with scientific background and a robust design.
Hosted by Panadent with Martin Thaden, Dreve’s Product Manager and Master Dental Technician.
The DocSnorenix© anti snoring device was developed by Dreve in cooperation with Dr Schmitt-Bylandt. The patented DocSnorenix© anti-snoring device has been described in a recent study as an ‘ideal, customised SNX splint system which brings the lower jaw into a protruded position during sleep’. DocSnorenix© patented spring system was especially developed for the SNX splint. A unique feature of the SNX splint is that it is made of Nitinol, a material that has been used in heart surgery for many years. Nitinol is characterised by high flexible strength and optimal memory like properties, and offers excellent biocompatibility.
Aims & Objectives
To understand how DocSnorenix© unique design affect the opening and enlargement of pharyngeal cavity to lessen obstruction of the respiratory ducts and therefore significantly reduce snoring. How to promote and market DocSnorenix© to Dentists and Patients as a ‘leading edge’ product.
- Short theoretical presentation of why people are affected by snoring
- Competitors analysis and comparison with existing systems
- DocSnorenix unique features and benefits
- Medical and technical aspects of the system: Reduced strain on the condyle, preservation of the natural swallowing effect, exact positioning and placement of SNX splint system, maximum elastic fastenings and connecting elements
I attended the very informative and useful DocSnorenix course. Since then I have been successful in producing and selling this unique antisnoring device.Tracy Kelly, Aliigators Guard Dental Lab
Course Fee – £270.00
Course Fee includes VAT.
- Materials including specialised pliers
- 7 hours CPD
- Pub lunch
- Your own anti snoring device to take back with you!
Kent – 5th November
Panadent Ltd Training Complex
149 Sevenoaks Way, Orpington, Kent BR5 3AQ
9:00am to 5:00pm
To book your place(s) call John Read: 01689 88 17 88