Limited Seating Available!
The revolutionary stand-out enhanced grafting system: Saves time and ensures constant predictable results!
Internationally acclaimed Dr Minas Levantis & Dr Barry Edwards will present an EVIDENCE BASED IMPLANT SITE DEVELOPMENT Course on Tuesday 09th February 2016 at the BDA (British Dental Association) 64 Wimpole Street London W1G 8YS from 4pm to 7pm.
This course is aimed at Practitioners who are experienced in placing implants and who wish to expand their knowledge of bone grafting and augmentation procedures. Discover how Guidor’s unique alloplastic materials can enable you to save time and to work more efficiently achieving constantly predictable results and enhanced Patients satisfaction.
Aims & Objectives
- Ensure treatment is as atraumatic as possible
- Improve safety, efficiency and save time by reducing surgical steps.
- When is Membrane required or not?
- Minimally invasive techniques – when & how to apply?
- Ensure constant results.
- Improve Patients experience and satisfaction
London – 9th February
64 Wimpole Street
London W1G 8YS
4pm to 7pm
3 hours verifiable CPD
Course Fee – £60.00
including VAT plus a free 0.25ml EasyGraft® Classic or Crystal syringe and a copy of Dr Kurt Ruffieux and Dr Michael Köhli very comprehensive manual entitled ‘Bone Augmentation’
- Principles of guided Oral Rehabilitation and guided bone regeneration
- Bone: terms and concept
- Aspects of soft tissue management
- Treatment of large periodontal defects
- Socket preservation
- Overview of substitute materials in implant placement with an emphasis on easygraft®materials
- Clinical applications and results
- Hands-on experience using models
Seating is limited—Reserve your spot today
Dr. Minas Leventis
Dr Leventis holds a PhD (2010) in Oral Pathobiology and a MSc (2004) in Oral Surgery from the Dental School of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
In 2008 he also attended a post-graduate program in Periodontics and Implantology at the University of Heidelberg, Germany. Dr Leventis is currently on the Faculty of the Dental School, University of Athens as a Visiting Clinical Instructor and Researcher. He teaches under- and postgraduate students Oral Surgery, Implantology and Bone Grafting, while undertaking extensive experimental research and having a track record of peer reviewed publications in International Journals like Implant Dentistry, TripleO, Compendium and Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Leventis lectures internationally as an invited keynote speaker. Since 2002 his private work and research are focused on Oral Surgery, Implant Dentistry and Tissue Engineering. In 2012 he earned the Diplomate status of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), is a founding member of ICOI-Hellas (Greece) and an active member of ADI (UK).
Dr. Barry Edwards
Science Presentation with Cases
Dr Barry Edwards CV
Sydney University, graduated 1963
Dental Implant Research and Evidence Based Practice London 1963-2015
Fellow & Diplomat of the ICOI 1968
Primary FDS RCS course 1969
Vice-president British Endosseous Implant Society 1968-74
- Acknowledged in the literature as the inventor of the machined angled hex-lock dental implant abutment.
- Patented angled, hex-locked dental implant prosthetic abutment 21st October 1986 PCT/GB87/00742
- International Lecturer and Course Organiser for International Congress of Oral Implantologists 1968 to 1995.
- Founder and Founder Chairman ADI (Association Dental Implantology) 1986-1988
- Honorary Chairman ADI 1988
- Honorary Life Member of Association of Dental Implantology 2003-2015
- Clinical practice with special interest in Dental Implants 1986-2015
- MD, Research Officer and Consultant & Lecturer for Intoss Dental Implant Systems Ltd 1987-2015
- Publications in Implant Dentistry, Biomaterials, ADI Journals, International Journal of Oral Implantology, Handbook for Dental Nurses- Heinemann Ltd
- International Lecturer – Countries including U.K., USA, Australia, Spain, Portugal, France, Norway, Denmark, Bulgaria, Malaysia, Brunei & UAE. 1965- 2015
- Research into Dental Implant Coatings at University College, Stanmore 1987
- Research advisor to University of Leeds Dental College and Bath University Engineering Faculty 1989-1997 – Clinical Research of dental implants.
- Founder and Director of The Dental Implant Centre, 61 Harley Street, London 1992-2009
- Lecturer ADI Basic Science Implantology Course 1989-1993
- President British Dental Association Metropolitan Branch 2001
- Treasurer BDA (Met Branch) 1996-2015
- ConsultantAdvisor – The Dental Implant Centre 1999-2015
- Admitting Privileges London Clinic, Wellington Hospital and London Bridge Hospital 1985-2007
- Dental implant clinician and mentor at thirty five practices in the UK 20159
- Patented Stress-absorbing angled dental implant abutment 2009 (JPP43863P)