Imetric will be presenting their products in a live demonstration for our customers, in our offices on Wednesday 20th January 2016 from 09h30 to 13h30
Are you for looking for a scanner that is:
- Fully Open with patented structured light source?
- Extremely precise (5µ fit implant bars)?
- Highly accurate and fast proccessing?
- User friendly and economically priced?
- With a choice of scanners and softwares?
Then Imetric is for you!
Imetric 3D SA is a leading supplier of 3D scanning systems with its headquarters located in Switzerland.
The company started as a spin-off from the Swiss Federal institute of Technology 9eth0 Zurich 1992. The first products were for industrial metrology.
Imetric has now developed its own line of scanning solutions which combine the technologies of photogrammetry and structured white light to obtain the most accurate measurements. In 1997 Imetric developed a number of unique systems including a camera with integrated computer with repeatability of 0.008mm over 10m. In 2006, Imetric started to focus on the development of scanners for dental applications of scanners within the dental CAD/CAM workflow. Based on the same technologies as Imetric’s industrial solutions, their scanners used by Dental Technicians worldwide are proven to produce highest quality 3D Data. Today customised and standard solutions are manufactured with the Dental Laboratory requirements in mind.
Book your space for this FREE demo today!
Attendees will be given 4hrs CPD
- 9h30 Registration and welcome
- 10h00 Imetric 3D Company and technology presentation (Stijn)
- 10h30 How can Imetric scanners benefit your laboratory (Cristian Petri, Romania)
Cristian is an Imetric user and opinion leader (www.artchrys.com). He is an experienced presenter and lecturer who is operating a digital lab using Imetric scanners. He will talk about the advantages and use of the scanner in the dental lab, return on investment and present lots of case studies created with the help of the scanner.
- 11h30 The future with Imetric: Extraoral camera technology preview (Stijn)
- 12h00 Hands- on scanning and designing with Imetric scanner (David)
- 13h00 Questions and Answers
- 13h30 End