An essential hands-on course for producing high quality sport gumshields
With Martin Thaden, Dreve’s Product Manager and Master Dental Technician (7 hours CPD)
The Signature© mouthguards system is exclusive to Dreve. Many international athletes and amateurs sportmen have been using Signature© mouthguards in their chosen sports for decades. Dreve have also supplied Signature© mouthguards to a variety of German sport teams for many years.
Aims & Objectives
This course aims at teaching Prosthetic Technicians, new techniques to produce quality sport mouthguards from start to finish. The participants will receive a Certificate of accreditation which will enable them to publicise the fact that they are entitled to produce Dreve Signature© mouthguards.
Dreve’s mouthguards unique safety features which protect the whole head (concussions), teeth, gingival, tongue, lips, jaws and joints. How on the make a mouhguard that fits perfectly and has no impact on speech or breathing.
- Quick demonstration on how to use Dreve’s Drufomat scan thermo forming machine
- How to use the select the correct blanks
- How to produce the correct thickness combination to offer the right protection for:
- Juniors: up to 16 years old (all sports)
- Senior: for adults most amateurs sports (football, handball, basket ball etc.)
- Elite: for boxers and other martial like karate, judo (with soft inlay for better shock absorption)
- Professional: for stick sports, hockey, ice hockey, rugby polo etc. (with hard inlay in he anterior tooth area.
- How to laminate blanks
- How to use the Funky tool to recycle blanks and to create tailor-made mouthguards
- How to customise mouthguards with names, motifs and logos
Places are limited. Reserve your seat now!
Wednesday 20th April 2016
9.00am to 5.00pm
Thursday 21st April 2016
9.00am to 5.00pm
Panadent Ltd Training Complex
149 Sevenoaks Way, Orpington, Kent BR5 3AQ
£290.00 (including VAT)
Includes: materials, pub lunch, teas/coffees and your own mouthguard or model case to take back with you and 7 hours CPD