Panadent dental equipment and product selection for dental surgeries and dental Laboratories alike proved most popular at the DS/ DTS 2016.
The Dentistry Show (DS) and the bigger & better Dental Technology Showcase (DTS) 2016 seemed to end with smiles all round. With feelings of it having been short, sweet & successful. It “did what it says”, it brought the profession together delivering new and everyday clinical as well as technical techniques and procedures. The Panadent team had the pleasure to be on hand to contribute to both, with their innovative dental equipment for labs and must-have surgery product sales.
In case you missed us, it’s not too late to request our special DS/DTS offer sheet, valid until early May’16. Call 01689 881 788 to enquire about our post-show offers
Let us know if you would you like further info on Panadent dental equipment, what proved, for us, to be most popular at the DS/ DTS 2016:
- Exclusive to Panadent, iMetric scanners with highest accuracy, simplified handling, performance and high scanning speed. iMetric offers affordable and accurate scanning systems for the dental laboratory.
- Sirona MC X5 milling machine offering freedom in terms of indications, materials and for processing third-party CAD/CAM data.For cost-efficient production today and in the future.
- Rapid Shape in-house printing/ fabrication with small footprint. Generative rapid prototyping and manufacturing systems are top of their game in technology and high performance Dreve materials.
- State-of-the-art model saws by Schick where ergonomics, functionality, design and safety are paramount. Schick micromotors were also on show, showing off the array of choice to choose from including the Rolls Royce of micromotors, the Q Profi.
- Fast Protec, a silicone way of working with almost no plaster. New ways to design Immediate loading with easybar, removable, full & partial dentures, tempories and ceramic moulding.
- Shade taking technology at its best, the spectrophotometer, software and apps in the Vita Easyshade V or the simplistic 2-step Vita Linearguide system in 3D Master.
- Bone grafting like no other with biphasic calcium phosphate (BCP) or alloplastic easy-graft systems. The advantages of using easy-graft with implants are many. If you haven’t already been introduced to easy-graft, there will be a course or demonstration near you. Ask to be put on a waiting list with your first 3 letters of your postcode.