Saves time, ensures constant predictable results and improved Patient satisfaction!
NOTE: 24th Jan, Tuesday evening, GUIDOR easy-graft will be shown at the ADI Local Bristol Meeting. Nigel Malleson will be on hand to discuss your easy-graft requirements.
2017 GUIDOR easy-graft COURSES, DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY. BOOK YOUR INTEREST TODAY:
Internationally acclaimed Dr Minas Leventis & Dr Barry Edwards will present Evidence-based Implant Site Development 2017 courses
Who should attend?
This hands-on course, using models, is aimed at Practitioners who are experienced in placing implants and who wish to expand their knowledge of bone-grafting and augmentation procedures.
- Principles of guided Oral Rehabilitation and Guided bone regeneration. Bones:
- Terms and concepts. Aspect of soft tissue management.
- Treatment of large periodontal defects.
- Socket preservation.
- Overview of substitute materials in implant placement with an emphasis on easygraft materials.
- Clinical application and results.
- GBR concepts with alloplastic systems
Aims and objectives
- Ensure treatment is atraumatic as possible.
- Improve safety, efficiency and save time by reducing surgical steps.
- When is Membrane required or not?
- Minimally invasive techniques.
- When & how to apply?
- Ensure constants results.
- Improve Patients experience and satisfaction
Places will be limited, be the first to know the 2017 course dates by booking your interest now.
Call John Read at Panadent 01689 881788 or email John at email@example.com
£70 including VAT And…
You will receive a Free of Charge 0.25ml easy-graft® Classic syringe (Value £61) and a copy of Dr Kurt Ruffieux and Dr Michael Köhli’s very comprehensive Manual entitled: Bone augmentation – material science & clinical manual easy-graft/easy-graft crystal