Date: Friday 8th November 2019
Time: 9.00am to 4pm
Cost: £150 inclusive of Materials, Lunch, Refreshments and VAT
Venue: Panadent Limited Training Laboratory
149, Sevenoaks Way, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3AQ
6 hours Verifiable CPD’s
To provide a comprehensive introduction to the VITA VM® LC Pink composite gingival kit, and its possible use on multiple material scenarios including, Acrylic, Zirconia, Alloys, Ceramic and Polymers.
Also An introduction and overview of how best to utilise VITA denture teeth into analogue workflow for full arch implant solutions.
This one-day course is ideal for Dental Professionals that have either zero experience with gingival composites, or the very experienced, looking to try new materials.
Structured especially for smaller groups, each delegate can gain a working knowledge with practical hands on experience. Those who wish to expand their skill set with a focus on Pink Aesthetics, will find this a very informative and enjoyable day.
- Delegates will understand the correct protocols for layering the composite on all material scenarios.
- An understanding and knowledge of how to select the correct gingival colour combinations, outlining a repeatable and easy to follow “colour map”.
- A follow my lead type practical hands on experience of basic and advanced composite layering techniques.
- After completing this course Dental Professionals would have enough information to be able to be characterise any dental prosthesis in harmony with natural gingival tissues.
- There will also be an overview of a simplified solution for full arch implant hybrid restorations utilising VITA denture teeth and a set of analogue protocols.
Your Tutor: Lee Mullins
Lee Mullins RDT, is a Dental Technician from the UK. He has 30 years experience in the profession and has recently opened his own Laboratory, Lee Mullins RDT – The Dental Laboratory, specialising in the full arch implant hybrid.
Lee, teaches and lectures on his techniques, The BDT Technique® & anaCAM®, both in Europe and the US, he has also had technicians for training courses in his Laboratory in Leeds from all over the world.
Lee is one of only two, Ofﬁcial VITA® trainers in the UK, and his area of expertise is working with Pink Gingival Composites.