One day hands-on Course
Friday 24th April 2020 – 09h00 to 17h00
Friday 22nd May 2020 – 09h00 to 17h00
Friday 26th June 2020 – 09h00 to 17h00
Panadent Training Academy, 149 Sevenoaks Way Orpington, Kent BR5 3AQ
Aims and Objectives:
- This official VITA one day course main objective is to give a comprehensive overview of the VITA AMBRIA Press ceramic and the Vita LUMEX AC Ceramic.
- To produce two aesthetic units which will match the Vita shade guide
- To understand the material properties of the materials involved and the way they can benefit and meet the Technician’s requirements.
- The delegates will build up one anterior crown and one posterior crown using a simple 2 layer technique
- Introduction to Vita AMBRIA and Vita LUMEX AC Systems.
- Anterior & posterior tooth production including design, pressing and veneering.
- Staining and glazing using VITA Akzent plus and producing natural surface effects.
- Verifying the final restoration shade with (Vita EasyShade V).
- Delegates will be provided with a working model with a VITA YZ zirconia sub structure plus a VITA AMBRIA (zirconia reinforced lithium disilicate) molar crown and a Vita classical shade guide including bleach shades.
Learning outcomes :
How to efficiently veneer Vita Ambria press ceramic and Vita Zirconia restorations with Vita Lumex veneering system to achieve the highest aesthetic results perfectly matching Vita shades.
Essam has graduated from Cardiff University in 1991 and has since worked with Vita ceramics producing high aesthetic work with perfect colour match to natural teeth.
As a Vita Master Ceramist, Essam has been trained by Vita to enable him to teach delegates how to use Vita Ambria and Vita Lumex efficiently and accurately.
To book your place please call 01689 881788
Cost: £75/person includes VAT, Materials, Lunch, refreshments, 7 Hours CPD