Shade Taking Course
Understanding of Vita shade taking systems and shade communication process using traditional methods and Vita Easyshade V digital shade taking device.
Staining and Glazing Course
An overview of innovative Vita CAD/CAM materials including Vitablocs® Mark II, Vitablocs®Triluxe Forte, Vita Enamic and Vita Suprinity PC. Their material properties and indications. Latest materials and evidence based research update.
- Shade taking and shade communication.
- Comparison between Vita shade taking systems
- The best way to apply Vita Akzent Plus stains and Glaze to match existing teeth.
- Understanding surface texture and polishing Techniques
- Reproduction of shades and colour effects.
- Characterisation using light curing or effect and body stains.
- How to adjust margins using Correction porcelains.
Aims and objectives:
- To determine and communicate Natural teeth shades accurately.
- To find the best suited material for specific indications and understand why.
- To Glaze and Stain to achieve the highest aesthetic results.
- To understand differences between Vita Classical and Vita 3D Master shade taking systems.
- To read shade using Vita Easyshade V digital shade taking device.
- To correctly communicate shades to avoid costly remakes and to ensure Patients satisfaction.
- To be able to use a glaze and staining system to characterize restorations.
Having worked in leading positions of ceramic departments at dental laboratories in Germany, Solvey was responsible for high aesthetic ceramic restorations, high-end implant cases, training and communication with dentist and patients for individual shade determination. For the last two years she has trained talented dental technicians of a leading Scottish laboratory to upgrade layering techniques, encourage improvements to workflow, material awareness and assisting with individual, high aesthetic ceramic restorations. Solvey designed the VITA Premium tooth line “Physiodens” Anteriores for Vita in cooperation with Dr. End (Physiological Occlusion System). She has dedicated her professional life to dental aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry.
Solvey has now joined the VITA Team as their UK Specialist and Demonstrator and instructs both Dentists and Laboratory Technicians about their products range.
Friday 29th April
Friday 9th September
Friday 9th December
10.00 am to 16.00 pm
£75per person inclusive of VAT, Materials and Lunch.
Panadent Limited Training Laboratory, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3AQ