One day hands-on Course
Friday 16th October 2020
Friday 6th November 2020
Friday 20th November 2020
Friday 4th December 2020
09h00 to 17h00
Panadent Training Academy, 149 Sevenoaks Way Orpington, Kent BR5 3AQ
£75/person includes VAT, Materials, Lunch, refreshments, 7 Hours CPD
To book your place please call 01689 881788
Aims and Objectives:
- This official VITA one day course main objective is to give a comprehensive overview of the VITA AMBRIA Press ceramic and the VITA LUMEX AC Ceramic.
- To produce two aesthetic units which will match the VITA shade guide
- To understand the material properties of the materials involved and the way they can benefit and meet the Technician’s requirements.
- The delegates will build up one anterior crown and one posterior crown using a technique that will save time and increase predictability of shade matching.
- Introduction to VITA AMBRIA and VITA LUMEX AC Systems.
- Anterior design with LUMEX AC build up technique for shape stability and low shrinkage. Posterior crown: Learn how to design and press with VITA Ambria incl. hands-on individualization.
- Staining and glazing using VITA Akzent plus and producing natural surface effects.
- Delegates will be provided with a working model with a VITA YZ zirconia sub structure plus a VITA AMBRIA (zirconia reinforced lithium disilicate) molar crown.
How to efficiently veneer VITA Ambria press ceramic and VITA Zirconia restorations with VITA
Lumex AC veneering system to achieve the highest aesthetic results perfectly matching VITA shades.
Having worked in leading positions of ceramic departments at dental laboratories in Germany, Solvey was responsible for high aesthetic ceramic restorations, high-end implant cases, training and communication with Dentists and Patients for individual shade determination. She has trained talented Dental Technicians upgrading layering techniques, encourage improvements to workflow, material awareness and assisting with individual, high aesthetic ceramic restorations. Solvey designed the VITA Premium tooth line “Physiodens” Anteriores for VITA Zahnfabrik in cooperation with Dr. End (Physiological Occlusion System). She has dedicated her professional life to dental aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry. Solvey has now joined the VITA Team as their UK Specialist and Demonstrator and instructs both Dentists and Laboratory Technicians about their products range.