Panadent’s mission is to supply products that allow dentists and dental technicians to provide same day service levels for bespoke restorative dentistry at reasonable prices, through CAD CAM automation, better more innovative materials, a team approach combining the expertise of technician and dentists and new techniques. To do this we combine unique education courses with our flagship products from VITA, SIRONA, DREVE and FAST PROTEC.
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by Panadent will categorically not be passed on to any third party organisation not involved with the picking and despatch of the goods ordered
What Personal Information About Customers Does Panadent Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Panadent. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our store and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Panadent. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalised experience at Panadent if we cannot recognise you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Panadent if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please advise us accordingly and in compliance with the Data Protection Act, you will be unsubscribed from our mailing and e-mail list.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your to enable us to personalise and speed up your shopping experience at Panadent. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Panadent’s most innovative and useful features and we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the UK’s Data Protection Act.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we will send offers to selected groups of Panadent. If you do not wish to receive special offers you need to unsubscribe from our list by sending us an e-mail or ticking the preferences section
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Panadent. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Panadent: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Panadent. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the UK’s Data Protection Act.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites. Click here for some examples as well as information on how to contact these companies to learn more or opt-out of their information collection practices.
What Information Can I Access?
Panadent gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Panadentand Amazon Jersey for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Panadent features as your About You area, Wish Lists and Customer Reviews.
You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in Which Information Can I Access?. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Panadent and orders placed with Panadent and Amazon Jersey, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Panadent, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at Panadent, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through Panadent, make an Auction bid or purchase; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your About You area; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped (including addresses and phone numbers); people (with addresses and phone numbers), and financial information.