Enhance your skills at Panadent Learning Academy (PLA Orpington Kent/Greater London). 7 different courses to choose from. Max 6 persons per session. Small groups = A more one to one experience – Call +44 (0)1689 881788 to book your place on your preferred date.
- For Dental Technicians & Dentists who want to explore & use the latest advances in digital technology. This course will cover digital flow from scanning, designing to printing.Intro to Digital scanning & 3D printing. 14 Feb, 23 Mar, 6 Apr, 9 May, 20 June choose time slot 10am – 12 or 2pm – 4, FOC
- For Dental Technicians & CDT’s learn to use a fast & cost-effective prosthetic system. 9am – 5pm, 7 hours CPD each individual session
- 1)Fast Protec Easy Bar immediate loading 28 Feb, 16 Apr, 1 Jun, £255
- 2)Fast Protec Toronto Bridge with flowable composite, pink & white – learning this with precision & speed while taking it iit’s advantages & applications 13 Mar, 27 Apr, 13 Jun, £325
- 3)Fast Protec Characterised Full Denture learing the efficency & cost effectiveness of this system & learn how photography can help you improve & promote your work. 16 Feb, 16 May, 30 Jun, £175
- For Dentists Learn Staing & Glazing + texture & polishing techniques while understanding VITA Zahnfabrik shade taking systems & shade communication process. 3 hours CPD per session – 23 Mar, 23 May, £60
- For Dental Tecnicians in Labortory or Clinics learn how to make Dreve Dentamid GmbH mouthguards for different sports, lamination & customisation. 9am – 5pm, 7 hours CPD, £200 (Clients who have purchased a Dreve Thermoforming machines bought through Panadent in the last 2 years get a £50 reduction on this course) 9 Mar, 20 Apr, 25 May, 29 Jun
- For Dental Implant Specialists Daniel Lavrin, Panadent’s Technical Demonstrator, will run bespoke courses on Easy-graft Switzerland. A new learning opportunity for Implantologists, explore the potential of GUIDOR easy-graft synthetic bone regeneration material & new bioresorable Matrix barrier.