- Monday 14th January
- Tuesday 29th January
- Friday 08th February
- Thursday 14th February
- 9.00 am to 17.00 pm
- £150 per person inclusive of materials and Lunch. Additional cost for sending out models with 2 copings
- Panadent Limited Training Laboratory, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3AQ
7 hours Verifiable CPD’s
A hands on course designed to demonstrate how top quality metal bonded crowns can be made in a more efficient & economical way, by utilising the latest technique and materials.
Outline of VMK Master & Vita VM 13 chemical and mechanical properties with regard to metal copings stability (Flexural strength, tensile loads, fracture resistance, chemical bond etc..) in the posterior and frontal areas. Overview of thermal and aesthetic properties.
- The best way to apply Vita Akzent Plus stains and Glaze to match existing teeth.
- Understanding surface texture and polishing Techniques
- Reproduction of shades and colour effects.
- Characterisation using light curing or effect and body stains.
- How to adjust margins using Correction porcelains.
What You Should Bring:
Your own instruments. We will provide a model with two copings or you can bring your own models with two metal copings.
Having worked as the Director of a dental laboratory and a milling centre in London for the past 10 years, Nilou has managed a team of talented dental technicians to manufacture various dental appliances, including dental implants with the use of CAD/CAM technology.
In addition, Nilou founded a training centre in 2010 in central London, for excellence in digital dentistry, to train clinicians and dental technicians. As an Oral Design member, she has dedicated her professional life to dental aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry.
Nilou has now joined the vita Team as their UK Demonstrator and instructs both Dentists and Laboratory Technicians about their products range