With integrated magnetic model plate system. Articulator base part made of highly stable, feathery carbon material.
- Stable construction for precision true to the receptors;
- Safe reproducible centric as start and final position of every movement, control position of the static;
- Large work area offers much space for the installation of models;
- Precise functional parts made of aluminium and stainless steel;
- Working possible in three tilt resistant working positions;
- Synchronisation with Splitex system.
- Artex Carbon complete with incisal guidance pin incl. incisal needle; incisal guidance table; support pin and 2 model plates incl. retention discs.
Non-arcon average-value articulator. With centric click closures.
- construction height 126 mm; Bonwill’s triangle with 110 mm side length; sagittal condylar inclination fix +35°; curvature radius of the condylar inclination 19 mm; Bennett angle adjustable 0° up to +20°; incisal guidance adjustable -5 up to +10 mm; incisal guidance table 0°.