Panadigital SM HT is a zirconia with exceptional translucency. Particularly suitable for the anterior region from an aesthetic perspective, it can however be used anywhere in the mouth.
- Single Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
- Up to 3 unit bridges
Can be supplied full anatomical or reduced to allow a layer of porcelain
Note: Exocad Software is used for crowns due to teh extensive library of occlusal shapes.
- 600 Mpa it is stronger than Lithium Disilicate but has same translucency
- 49% Translucency
- Fully Bio-compatible and Isostatic
- Available in full range of Vita Classical Shades
- Can be designed with or without cutback for adding porcelain
- Can be used in cases where the prep cannot be reduced by much (Saves tooth structure)
- Shoulder prep not required
- 5 year guarantee
- Precision milling technique provides consistent quality result.
Cementation: Conventional cementation with non expanding resin modified glass ionomer (Brands: Fuji GC, 3M Espe Rely X, and PANAVIA V5)