A block with universal holder system. Can be used with the following CAD/CAM systems: CORiTEC® line (imes-icore GmbH); DWX line (Roland Digital Group); CS 3000 (Carestream Inc.); K-/S devices (vhf camfacture AG); ULTRASONIC line (SAUER GmbH/DMG Mori Seiki AG); RXD line (Röders GmbH)
VITA ENAMIC is the first dental hybrid ceramic in the world with a dual network structure. In this dental material, the dominant ceramic network is strengthened by a polymer network, with both networks fully integrated with one another. In addition to a high degree of elasticity, this innovative hybrid ceramic guarantees particularly high load capacity after adhesive bonding.
Practices/ laboratories benefit from:
- enormous load capacity since masticatory forces are absorbed
- reduction of wall thickness possible to achieve restorations that are gentle on oral substance
- highly precise and particularly accurate results
- fast and effi cient CAM fabrication
- tooth-like material properties