PanaDigital full contour zirconia crowns and bridges designed with Alexander Fink to optimise shade and vibrancy with MiYO Colouring System.
This zirconia is a super competitively priced all-ceramic alternative to full cast or metal occlusal crowns, which are still strong enough (1200 Mpa) to resist forces applied by bruxers and grinders who might well have destroyed other restorations.
- Is made from high translucency medical grade zirconia with a translucency level of 45% designed to work with MiYO Colouring System for vibrant high aesthetic results.
- Has a flexural strength of over 1150 MPa. At 1150 +/-50 MPa. Can be used for both single and bridge cases
- Can be made with a veneer cutback for porcelain
- Can be used in cases where the prep cannot be reduced by much. Saves tooth structure
- Shoulder prep not required
- No biocompatibility issues… Zirconia is a proven tissue friendly material for oral use
- Is backed up by Bristol Crown’s service excellence and supplied with a no quibble 5 year guarantee against failure
- Matches the precise fit of all our zirconia products
- Is stained by hand to give both a dentine and enamel shading
- Virtually unbreakable AND chip-proof
Single and 2-3 unit bridge