Dentona Estheticast Exact powder and/or liquid

£24.30£72.00 excl. VAT+Carg.

Estheticast Exact, Powder and/or Mixing Liquid
Powder 38 sachets x 150g (5.7kg)
Liquid 1 Ltr

Photo showing Estheticast range

Have a question about this product? Use the Enquiry Form (below) and we'll be happy to answer.

Clear
Product price
excl. VAT+Carg.
Additional options total:
excl. VAT+Carg.
Order total:
excl. VAT+Carg.
SKU: esthe.exact.inv.mat.184 Categories: , , Tag:

A carbon-free, phosphate-bonded precision material specifically developed for high-precision castings for long-span work. Can also be used conventionally for the rapid casting process in crown and bridge area.

Technical data:

Processing time: 6mins; Setting time: 15min; Setting expansion: 1.75%; Thermal expansion: 0.65%; Total expansion: 2.40%; Compressive strength after 45min: 8.5MPa

Additional information

Audience

size

1 Litre, 5.7kg

Manufacturer

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.