Dentona Formula Fast Super NF Investment

£25.25£73.25 excl. VAT+Carg.

Formula Fast Super NF
Choose powder 38 sachets x 150g
and/or powder 7 sachets x 150g with mixing liquid 200ml

Have a question about this product? Use the Enquiry Form (below) and we'll be happy to answer.

Clear
Product price
excl. VAT+Carg.
Additional options total:
excl. VAT+Carg.
Order total:
excl. VAT+Carg.
SKU: ff.super.nf.185 Categories: , , Tag:

A carbon-free, phosphate/silicate-bound universal investment material. Suitable for all dental alloys and all pressable ceramic systems. For placement directly in a hot oven or for the controlled preheating.

Technical data:

Processing time 6-8mins; Setting time 14-16mins; Setting expansion of 2.35%; Thermal expansion 0.65%; Total expansion 3.00%; Compressive strength after 45mins 8.5MPa

Additional information

Audience

size

 7 x 150g incl. 200ml Liquid, 38 x 150g

Manufacturer

Usage

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.