Perfect, Pure Shade Determination with VITA EasyShade V
Meet the NEW VITA Easyshade V
Building on the popular VITA Easyshade digital shade matching system, we are pleased to introduce the fifth generation of Easyshade technology with the new VITA Easyshade V.
Optimal shade determination is now easier than ever, thanks to new functions for automatic measurement. With cutting edge measurement technology and durable LED components, VITA Easyshade V offers precision unobtainable by the human eye.
A new “average” mode in the Easyshade V allows users to measure up to 30 shades on a single tooth and arrive at an overall average shade, making the determination of a base shade on tricky anteriors even simpler. And the user no longer has to worry about placing the probe tip precisely perpendicular to the tooth surface. The shade measure button can be depressed prior to placement and the Easyshade V will automatically measure when proper placement is achieved.
Intuitive. Precise. Innovative.
Areas of application
- Basic shade determination for CAD/CAM materials
- Basic shade determination for direct fillings materials
- Basic shade determination for the selection of prosthetic teeth
- Tooth-area shade determination for the fabrication of layered ceramic restorations
- Tooth shade determination for use in bleaching
- Shade determination for restorations even during fabrication of restorations
- Check finished ceramic restoration option to ensure the best results
- Intraoral and extraoral shade determination of existing ceramic restorations
- Precision optics thanks to Vita vEye
- Brilliant LED colour touch display (latest generation)
- Long-life battery technology with integrated self-discharge protection
- Intelligent Vita vBrain neural network
- Revolutionary software concept with useroriented operating interface
- Innovative communication via the smartphone app Vita mobileAssist
- Seamless design for maximum hygiene
VITA Easyshade V Demos, How-Tos
Displays ADA Protocol Bleaching Shades*
Shade results are displayed in VITA classical A1-D4 and VITA 3D-MASTER shades. Bleaching effects can also be displayed in accordance with the internationally recommended scale from the American Dental Association.
Easyshade probe tip for easy placement and automatic measurement
Automatically knows when the probe tip is properly placed for best measurement. Plus, a new “average” mode allows users to measure up to 30 shades on a single tooth and arrive at an overall average shade, making the determination of a base shade on tricky anteriors even simpler.
Displays VITA classical and 3D-Master shades as well as ADA protocol bleaching shades
Using Bluetooth, measurement data can be wirelessly transferred to the VITA Assist communication software on operatory computers.
- Spectrophotometer measurement range 400-700nm
- Inductive charging concept with long-life AA batteries
- Spectral filters analyse the remission spectrum
- Output of all tooth shades in Vita System 3D-Master® and Vita classical A1-D4®, as well as indication of the VitaBlocs® shades and tooth bleaching shades in accordance with the ADA (American Dental Association) standard Bluetooth® interface for communication with the Vita Assist PC software as well as the smartphone App Vita mobileAssist