NEW in 2018 – FULLY AUTOMATIC unit with internal compressor.
Pressure forming unit with automatic deep-drawing processing, integrated, powerful compressor and reserve compressed air so no need for connection to air system. Medium wavelength infrared heater and touchless temperature sensor for precise temperature. With touch panel for the operation of all functions. The program includes all Erkodent deep-drawing blanks, displays the procedure as an animated quick guide and notifies about the necessary operational steps.
- The integrated, low-noise compressor continuously maintains the available pressure
- After switch-on a constant pressure of 7 bar is generated in the reserve pressure tank, independently from the program process
- Medium wavelength infrared heater heats up the foils also in depth and not only on the surface
- Freely accessible model during the heating time
- Program-controlled function and processes
- Vertical moulding for an even wall thickness
- High operational safety due to automatic switch-off
- Protected clamping during the automatic moulding
33.0 x 51.0 x 32.0 cm; 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz; performance 440 W; operating pressure 6 bar; usable deep-drawing foils ø 120 mm, thickness max. 5.5 mm; sound pressure level < 71 dB(A); 22.9 kg.
Erkopress CI Motion complete with power cable, Blank receptor, blank clamping ring, mould pot, model disc; granulate storage container, 1800 g stainless steel filling granulate; brush for filling granulate; on-off magnet and trial pack of blanks.