GC’s Initial LiSi Press is the first Lithium Disilicate ceramic ingot with High Density Micronization (HDM), a technology unique to GC that provides unsurpassed physical properties and natural, lifelike aesthetics. It provides the ultimate combination of strength and aesthetics, making Initial LiSi Press suitable for all types of restorations through all levels of transparency.
HT (Enamel Replacement)
Best transparency match to natural tooth enamel, does not look dark (low value) in the mouth.
MT (Press & Stain)
V-Shade line-up with warm colors from the GC Initial™ family of ceramic materials.
LT (One Body Concept A, B, C, D or Layer)
Compact color line-up following the One Body Concept.
Thanks to strong fluorescence, a life-like sense of color can be reproduced when veneering GC Initial™ LiSi Porcelain.
- Unsurpassed flexural strength
- Unparalleled aesthetics:
- Seamless learning curve
- Real time savings
- Almost no reaction layer when devested – cleaner presses
- Easy layer removal with glass bead blasting – no hydrofluoric acid
- Lower solubility than other leading brands – permanent gloss
- Antagonist friendly and wear resistant