MiYo is a completely NEW and REVOLUTIONARY colouring/staining system for FULL CONTOUR zirconia or Lithium Disilcate restorations which gives unique depth, texture and vitality on very thin thicknesses (0.1 - 0.2mm). MiYO is the easy way to match shades and get the depth and translucency needed on monolithic or cutback crowns - all in one firing! In addition it’s a:
- Correction Material: Quick and easy way to change a shade, raise or lower the brightness of crowns (whilst adding translucency) or add contacts to reduce remakes!
- Alternative to costly hand-layered ceramics: It’s an efficient way to create highly characterised restorations that rival aesthetics typically only seen with hand-layered restorations in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm
Getting Started with Miyo
The following 2 Kits are available:
- The MiYO Aesthetic System for tooth restorations
- The MiYO Pink Aesthetic Gingiva System for Tissue
Key Advantages at a glance:
- Different types of self-glazing colours with varying levels of translucency, each uniquely formulated to replicate nature's subtleties, such as incisal translucency, mamelons, crack lines, halos, and gingival tissue.
- Create depth, vitality, and texture found in natural enamel and tissue, in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm, requiring no cut back or modification to CAD designs, making them ideal for full contour restorations.
- Control value, hue and chroma; hit your target shades easily
- Float colour on colour. See colour, form and subtle nuances before fired; no surprises
- Create colour and structure as thin as 0.1mm – 0.2mm
- Match Vita shades quickly and easily in one firing. Ability to add fluorescence, translucency and opacity; get depth and contrast
- Natural vital looking depth created for tooth and tissue. 3D effects without reducing monolithic crowns
- No colour changes with firing. What you see is what you get.
- Unique viscosity structure pastes; change/add surface texture. Less shrinkage and increased colour stability; build and keep the surface texture
- Firing is done in the glaze cycle; save time and money with reduced processing time
- Rapid application process; produce more units daily.
Tooth Parts use:
InSync Glaze Paste Fluor, acheive beautiful results with little effort InSync Glaze paste is designed to offer an efficient and reliable method for creating natural vitality for all zirconia, lithium disilicate/e.max, layered and pressed restorations. Transparent fluorescent Glaze Paste for the tooth parts
- MiYO Liquid ceramic system
- Zirconia layering ceramic – tested on InSync Zr
- Metal layering ceramic – tested on InSync MC
- Zircon dioxide
For Gingiva areas use:
MiYO Glaze Paste with no fluorescence is designed to mimic all the characteristics of natural tissue. Transparent non-fluorescent Glaze Paste for Gingiva areas