MiYo is a completely NEW and REVOLUTIONARY colouring/staining system for FULL CONTOUR zirconia or Lithium Disilcate restorations which gives unique depth, texture and vitality on very thin thicknesses (0.1 - 0.2mm). MiYO is the easy way to match shades and get the depth and translucency needed on monolithic or cutback crowns - all in one firing! In addition it’s a:
- Correction Material: Quick and easy way to change a shade, raise or lower the brightness of crowns (whilst adding translucency) or add contacts to reduce remakes!
- Alternative to costly hand-layered ceramics: It’s an efficient way to create highly characterised restorations that rival aesthetics typically only seen with hand-layered restorations in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm
Getting Started with Miyo
The following 2 Kits are available:
- The MiYO Aesthetic System for tooth restorations
- The MiYO Pink Aesthetic Gingiva System for Tissue
Key Advantages at a glance:
- Different types of self-glazing colours with varying levels of translucency, each uniquely formulated to replicate nature's subtleties, such as incisal translucency, mamelons, crack lines, halos, and gingival tissue.
- Create depth, vitality, and texture found in natural enamel and tissue, in unprecedented thicknesses of 0.1mm-0.2mm, requiring no cut back or modification to CAD designs, making them ideal for full contour restorations.
- Control value, hue and chroma; hit your target shades easily
- Float colour on colour. See colour, form and subtle nuances before fired; no surprises
- Create colour and structure as thin as 0.1mm – 0.2mm
- Match Vita shades quickly and easily in one firing. Ability to add fluorescence, translucency and opacity; get depth and contrast
- Natural vital looking depth created for tooth and tissue. 3D effects without reducing monolithic crowns
- No colour changes with firing. What you see is what you get.
- Unique viscosity structure pastes; change/add surface texture. Less shrinkage and increased colour stability; build and keep the surface texture
- Firing is done in the glaze cycle; save time and money with reduced processing time
- Rapid application process; produce more units daily.
Venule – Coloured powder used to replicate veins in tissue.