To achieve most common tooth colors, Nacera® Pearl Multi-Shade blanks are available in the Vita shades A, B, C, and D. Their application is quite simple: Depending on the height positioning, for example, the colours A3, A2 or A1 can be attained in an A-blank. The same is true for the other shades. The structural height of 18 mm ensures that sufficient space for vertical shifting is available.
Thus, you receive an efficient and ergonomic multi-layered system, which covers almost all Vita* classic shades with only four different blanks.
Finished with a stain-and-glazing technique or using minimal stratification by Cut-Back, Nacera® Pearl is always a reliable quality foundation for monolithic constructions, that meet the highest requirements for natural esthetics.
Benefits & Indication
- Natural highly translucent multi-layered system
- Natural and smooth transitions from cervical to incisal
- Extremely efficient: one blank covers three shades
- Quick and economical for natural-looking monolithic restorations
- Flexural strength (biaxial): 1200 MPa
- Excellent Machinability: Thin margins can be milled without having to worry about chipping or cracks.
Physical properties* Nacera® Pearl Multi-Shade Material 3Y-TZP
- Colour natural highly translucent
- Density > 6,04 g/cm3
- Flexural strength (biaxial) 1200 MPa
- Compressive Strength 3000 MPa
- Modulus of elasticity 205 GPa
- Impact Resistance 8 MPa m1/2
- Vickers Hardness 1300 HV 0,5
- Thermal expansion 10 10-6 k-1
- Thermal conductivity 2 W/mK
- Mean linear intercept < 0,4 μm
- Radioactivity < 0,02 Bq/g
- Solubility < 10 μg/cm2
- Composition ZrO2 + HfO2 + Y2O3 > 99%, Y2O3 4,5% – 6%