1000 MPa in incisal,>1200 MPa in cervical area
51% Translucency in incisal area, 44% in cervical area
- Lifelike and smooth transition in colour and translucency from incisal to cervical.
- Same sintering temperature as for all other materials (1500°C)
- Large tolerance in sintering temperature.
- Nesting position uncritical.
- Quick and cost effective for natural-looking monolithic restorations.
- Non-deforming material – highest precision (Instant fit process).
- Developed for all indications: from Monolithic single crowns to complex supraconstructions for anterior and posterior regions.