Alcoholic wipes for the rapid disinfection of invasive and non-invasive medical devices as well as for the disinfection of surfaces
Fragrance notes: neutral, cool fresh
• Standard – 24 gsm, 12 x 20 cm, polyester-viscose blend, lint-free
• Plus – 40 gsm, 16 x 28 cm, polyester-viscose blend, lint-free
• Soft – 50 gsm, 28 x 30 cm, polyester-viscose blend, lint-free
• Premium – 60 gsm, 30 x 28 cm, very high quality nonwoven material
(comparable to microfiber quality), lint-free
Bactericidal (including MRSA), yeasticidal (Candida albicans),
tuberculocidal (M. terrae),
„Limited virucidal“ (effective against enveloped viruses such as HBV, HIV, HCV)
effective against adenoviruses, noroviruses, redaviruses.
Effectiveness of impregnated wipes according to EN 16615 of high load:
Conc. 2 min.
Bacteria and Candida albicans (tested according to VAH requirements,
As of: 02.04.2015, high load):
Conc. 2 min.
• Usable by SpenderBucket REF 39.46122 (Size S of REF 39.184926)
• All wipes meet the requirements of DIN EN 16615 (4-field test).
• Not suitable for use with acrylic glass, delicate surfaces and colored towels. We recommend the use of the non-alcoholic surface disinfectant REF 258134 or of non-alcoholic disinfectant wipes REF 256449.