ORBI-Scan Stone makes powdering the plaster models superfluous. This special plaster was developed for optoelectronic scanning. It prevents disturbing reflections in the defined wave ranges. Short setting time. Due to its low expansion values, high compressive strength and edge stability, ORBI-Scan Stone can also be used for other demanding model work (master models, implants, etc.).
* Mixing ratio: 20 ml / 100g
* Processing time: 4 – 5 min
* Setting time: 9 – 11 min
* Compressive strength after 1 h: 60 MPa
* Compressive strength, dry: 90 MPa
* Setting expansion after 2 h: 0.06%