Self mixing paste 4:1 composite in cartridges, designed for direct application to tooth as a temporary material for crown and bridge, on-lays and veneers. Due to its high hardness and elasticity upon curing, production of multi unit bridges is particularly suitable. The high stability is particularly evident for thin crown margins. The aesthetics are excellent, exhibiting high colour stablility and flourescence, which can be further enhanced through optimal polishing.
- Free of methyl-methacrylate
- Curing temperature is below 40 ° C.
- Very good flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Excellent dimensional stability”