Even and focussed flow of blasting agent for a homogeneous surface conditioning and an effective abrasion with the simultaneous protection of the object.
- Very low consumption reduces the expenses for blasting material by 80 %;
- Patented mixing chamber enables precise working;
- Good control through large glass cover;
- Optimum contrast on all objects and brightly illuminated blasting chamber because of LED technology;
- Daylight with 4800 Lux for a fatigue-free and relaxed working;
- Ergonomic hose guidance to achieve good visual control;
- Tank selection switch inside the blasting chamber;
- Special boron carbide blasting nozzles for a high durability.
- 35.5 x 41.5 x 27.0 cm (with 2 blasting tanks), 34.2 x 26.8 x 26.0 cm (without blasting tanks); 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz; consumption 16 W; volume of blasting chamber 14 l; volume of blasting tank 1000 ml; compressed air connection 5-8 bar; working pressure 1-8 bar; air consumption 98 l/min at 6 bar; extraction nozzle ø inside 35 mm, outside 40 mm; 6.5 kg.