Rite-Lite PRO offers three modes of light for shade taking:
1. Color-corrected light at a color temperature of 5500◦ Kelvin.
2. Incandescent – room light at 3200◦ Kelvin. This is found in many indoor environments
3. Ambient light at 3900◦ Kelvin. This is a combination of room light and daylight.
Rite-Lite PRO offers three levels of light intensity for better visualization.
Black Light setting for matching restorations to natural dentition fluorescence.
Choose shade at 5500˚K. Verify the selected shade using 3200˚K (incandescence) and 3900˚K (ambient). Shade should match in all color temperatures.
The Rite-Lite PRO is powered by 24 L.E.D.’s (including black light LED’s), rechargeable battery and has a voltage regulator. A pad of 25 neutral color tabs is included and are used to standardize the background while shade taking. The light blinks on when the batteries get low as a reminder to replace them.
RITE-LITE PRO WITH POLARIZING FILTER
Polarizing Filter Attachment
– Eliminates Reflection
– Provides enhanced visualization of tooth for color, depth and transparencies
– Enhances the visualization of internal details and individual characterization