Alphalink Cem is a dual-curing fixing composite for abutments.
- Extraordinary bonding strength
- High radiopacity, radiopaque (210 % Al)
- Very high compresive strength of 290 MPa
- High viscosity
- Automix cartridge for easy handling
- Transparent mixing tip
- High biocompatibility, as the material is free of Bis-GMA
- Long-term stability due to excellent physical properties
- Safe, because it is auto-curing
- E-module: 12.039 MPa
- Bending strength: 118 MPa
- Very high Vickers hardness: 549 MPa
- Room temperature ca. 21 °C (ca. 69 °F): ca. 6 min
- Intraoral 37 °C (ca. 98.6 °F): 2-3 min
The full system consists of:
- Sebond Implant: The bonding agent prepares the zirconium dioxide surface for secure bonding.
- Alphalink Implant: The fixing composite bonds your framework to the abutment.
Use this system for secure adhesion of supra constructions to abutments.