The compact class of the Schick micromotors. The simple operation and the ergonomic design of the Q Basic allow for efficient work. With a speed range from 1,000 – 40,000 1/min and 6.7 Ncm torque, the Q Basic is ideally suited for all kinds of lighter work in the laboratory and offers excellent value for money. Available as a knee, foot or table-top control design.
- Knee device: H 203mm W95mm D210mm Weight: 1.1kg
- Foot device: H 75mm W155mm D220mm Weight: 1.9kg
- Table-top device: H75mm W155 mm D55 mm, Weight 670g
- Speed range: 1,000 – 40,000 1/min
- Torque max. 6.7 Ncm
- Handpiece: Ø30mm
- Length 158mm
- Weight with cable 370g
- Drive system: brushless DC motor
Delivery includes: Motor handpiece with cable, control unit, handpiece holder, power cord.