VITA AKZENT LC is a light-curing stain and glaze system used for characterizing all indirect restorations made of composite, polymer and hybrid ceramic.
- VITA AKZENT LC CHROMA STAINS are customized stains for the reliable implementation of shade corrections.
- The system also offers a glaze material, brushes, a mixing tray and cleaning liquid.
- Reliable reproduction of all the shade facets of natural dentition, thanks to a wide range of brilliant effect stains
- Simple realization of shade modifications with a brush stroke, using chroma shades for plannable, systematic control of the chromaticity of dental restorations
- Apply individual shade effects with pinpoint accuracy and apply shades highly efficiently over a large area, thanks to effect and chroma stains with ideally matched viscosities
- Produce restorations with consistently brilliant shade rendering and high gloss stability, thanks to stains with good wear and discoloration resistance
Can be used universally for characterizing restorations made of hybrid ceramic,
CAD/CAM and veneering composites, as well as acrylic dentures
• Can be used in various ways for all indirect restorations from the above-mentioned materials:
for example, CAD/CAM-fabricated crowns, composite veneered bridge restorations,
full/partial dentures and long-term temporary restorations