The reliable work-horse of the Vita furnace line. Operator friendly due to simplicity of use. Designed for reliable continuous operation under all conditions.
- High temperature accuracy for outstanding firing results
- Touch screen and self-explanatory menu design
- Durable quartz firing crucible
- Ready-to-use, no extensive mounting processes
- Resistant and rugged integrated storage trays
- Stable metal housing
- Easy access to all wear-and-tear parts
26.0 x 42.0 x 57.0 cm; 230 V/50 Hz; consumption max. 1500 W; max. firing chamber temperature 1200 °C; firing chamber ø 90 mm, height 55 mm; protection class I; steel panel varnished; 18 kg.
V60 i-Line complete with firing base and power cable; connection cable for vacuum pump; vacuum pipe and 2 lateral storage trays for fired objects.
Price does NOT include pump. See 48.E DVPU220 Vacumat Vacuum Pump (for all models)
Pump is compact, oil-free and powerful. With sound-absorbing box to reduce the noise level. Suitable for all Vita ceramic furnaces.
32.0 x 11.0 x 21.2 cm; 230 V, 50/60 Hz; power consumption 80 W; final vacuum approx. 30 mbar.
Delivery includes: Vacuum pump complete with sound-absorbing box.