The affordable alternative in laser sintering.
With the CoCr material inCoris NP it is possible to make crown and bridge frameworks of up to 16 units using the laser sintering method. Full anatomical crowns and bridge frameworks can also be produced with up to four full anatomical units. Due to the manufacturing method, inCoris NP frameworks have a rougher surface than cast frameworks. The industrial production method however ensures a uniform microstructure.
- Anterior and posterior crown and bridge frameworks with up to 16 units and up to four pontics.
- Full anatomical crown and bridge frameworks with up to four anatomic units
- Benefits of the material
- Uniform quality down to the microstructure
- High strength
- Subsequent handling just like cast frameworks
- Beryllium- and nickel-free
- Frameworks made of inCoris NP can be veneered using all standard veneer ceramics for base metal frameworks. Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Frameworks made of inCoris NP can have traditional or adhesive bonding.
For the production of inCoris NP frameworks by infiniDent we recommend setting a spacer of 0µm in the 3.8x inLab 3D software. For inLab SW 4 we recommend setting a spacer of 100µm. For all other systems, please use our recommended parameter settings.