For bonding titanium abutments to individualized zirconium dioxide abutments or supra-constructions. Glue individual abutments to the corresponding adhesive base.
The full system consists of:
- Sebond Implant: The bonding agent prepares the zirconium dioxide surface for secure bonding.
- Alphalink Implant: The fixing composite bonds your framework to the abutment.
Use this system for secure adhesion of supra constructions to abutments.
Bond the following materials: Zirconium dioxide | Precious metal
Non-precious alloys | Titanium | Ceramics
Unequaled bond strength values:
Zirconium dioxide: > 20 MPa
Titanium: > 30 MPa
- The material offers the highest level of safety, as it was especially developed for bonding
- The system adapts to the user:
- Intraoral use = quick curing
- Use on models = longer working range
- High bond strength
- Long term stability due to the specially adapated formula
- Saves time
- Facilitates accurate work:The pasty consistency lets you remove excess material very easily