Capo Bulk Fill is a light-curing posterior tooth composite for the direct filling therapy and for restorations using the Bulk Fill-technique. This simple and quick technique is suitable for layers with a thickness of up to 4 mm. This highly viscous material adapts very well to the bottom and walls of the cavity.
- Fillings with a layer thickness up to 4 mm in cavities of Black’s classes I and II
- Base fillings with a layer thickness up to 4 mm in cavities of Black’s class II. Such base fillings in class II cavities must be covered with a composite suited to the treatment of class II cavities.
- Cavity lining – as a first (bottom) layer for cavities in Black’s classes I and II
- Quick and easy to work with, for a layer thickness of up to 4mm
- Minimal shrinkage = very safe to use
- Extraordinarily good physical properties (filler content approx. 77%)
- No additional layers required to cover the cavity = saves time
- High radiopacity (210 % Al) guarantees reliable diagnosis between the filling material and the natural tooth substance.
- Compatible with most bonders and composite systems
- Biocompatible: 100 % free of bisphenol A, HEMA and TEG-DMA
- Universal dentine colour = natural appearance
- Outstanding flow behaviour
- Easy to polish