Super-fast, high temperature sintering furnace for atmospheric sinter firings of all dental ceramics. Substructures based on ZrO₂and ALO. Fast sintering for 1 to 9 unit bridges in 80mins. Spacious firing chamber allows for 25 restorations to be sintered at the same time. Safe and controlled cooling down to 400°C in all modes. Four high performance heating elements ensures an even temperature distribution. Night mode, pre drying and power cut protection facilities. Is used in conjunction with Vita vPad Comfort and vPad Excellence only.
Dimensions: W315mm D500mm H470mm Weight: 27 kg
230 V/50/60Hz, Consumption max 1.5 KW; Temperature accuracy /-2°C Maximum temperature in firing chamber 1600°C; Firing chamber Ø 90mm, H70mm
Delivery includes: Zyrcomat® 6100 MS with firing base, power cable, connecting cable for vPad, operating element, LED status display, 2 sintering bowls, 1 pack of ZrO₂pearls and furnace tweezers. .
Zyrcomat® T furnace with VPad Comfort
- Homogenous distribution of heat inside the sintering chamber
- Fully automatic calibration with guaranteed temperature accuracy (VITA Autoadjust)
- An extended service life and long-term energy-saving operation (VITA Energy Efficiency)
- Gentle sintering of all conventional materials such as white and highly-translucent industrially and manually pre-colored zirconia in all operating modes for consistent and convincing firing results
- HighSpeed sintering in 80 minutes (VITA HighSpeed)
- HighSpeed sintering of bridge frameworks with up to 14 units
- Sintering of all ceramic dental framework materials based on ZrO2 and Al2O3
- Gentle, stress-free sintering in all modes through controlled cooling to 400°C
- Integrated low-temperature pre-drying (VITA PreDry) with a seamless transition to the sintering program
- Optional modular system upgrades for greater flexibility and cost-effectiveness