With robust, maintenance-free vacuum generator. For homogeneous mixing of plasters. Vacuum is achieved very quickly, even for larger volumes. The values set by the user for vacuum and speed are controlled via a microcontroller and readjusted automatically. A compressed air connection is required.
- Touch screen with self-explanatory icons for fast and easy handling;
- 30 programs can be named and called up individually;
- Optical protection system helps to detect overfilling;
- Protection filter prevents sucking in of liquids;
- Angled motor to facilitate placement of the mixing bowl;
- Automated mixing process when placing the bowl;
- Programmable pre-mixing mode with right and left rotation;
- Change in rotation direction with variable setting per menu;
- Visual and acoustic signal at end of program;
- Ventilation of the bowl only after activating the ON/OFF switch reduces gas inclusions;
- Made of high quality metal components;
- Easy-care surfaces with resin powder coating.
- 19.5 x 18.0 x 31.0 cm; 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz; power input max. 1.8 A (Si 4.0 A); performance 120 W; compressed air connection minimum 5 bar; speed 100-550 1/min; mixing time adjustable up to 999 s; vacuum approx. 100 mbar; IP code IP 22; sound pressure level ≤ 80 dB(A); 7.5 kg.