- Dates: 09/06/2023
- Time: 09:00hrs to 16:00hrs
- Venue : Panadent Ltd, 149 Sevenoaks Way, Orpington, Kent BR5 3AQ
- Cost per person: £150 inclusive of VAT, lunch & material
- To reserve your place call 01689 881788
Aims & Objectives:
Understanding the various steps associated with the process of producing digital dentures: scan, design and print.
Adding characterisation material
Achieving In-house production of functional and aesthetic digital full dentures. Evaluation of digital dentures production costs v production costs of conventional dentures
Digital demonstration: Tutor – Mark Pusey – Panadent
Model analysis and design of a full denture work based on an existing data set in the exocad software.
- Understand how to create a new case and select correct design parameters to match your needs.
- Import and prepare intra-oral scans for denture design.
- Understand tooth libraries and manipulation of these.
- Creating a denture base plate and optimising fit settings for acrylic teeth.
- Knowledge of how to create natural gingival contours using digital sculpting tools.
- Saving and exporting design files for printing or milling.
- Preparing files to print in 3D printer software.
- 3D Print a denture base using Dreve’s Fotodent® denture base material.
Theoretical: Tutor – Solvey Bossen Vita UK Technical Demonstrator
Introduction of the Vita Vionic Vigo˚ Tooth line for Digital dentures compatible with exocad or 3 Shape software. *Vita VIONIC ˚is compatible with both 3Shape and exocad software
Hands-on: Tutor Solvey Bossen Vita UK Technical Demonstrator
- Adhesive incorporation of VITA VIONIC VIGO˚ teeth with VITA VIONIC BOND in a prefabricated denture demo model.
- Simple completion of an individualisation of the lip shield with VITA VM LC flow GINGIVA and VITA AKZENT LC light-curing stains and glaze.