Alphalink Cem is a dual-curing fixing composite for natural teeth.
Adhesive fixation of indirect restorations such as veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges. Suited to fixing restorations made from glass ceramics, zirconium dioxide, composite, Zirconia reinforced composite, precious metal, non-precious metal or titanium. Adhesive fixation of root pins and core build-ups (as core build-up material).
- Extraordinary bonding strength on dentin and ceramics
- High radiopacity, radiopaque (210 % Al)
- Very high compressive strength of 290 MPa
- High viscosity
- Automix cartridge for easy handling
- Transparent mixing tip
- High biocompatibility, as the material is free of Bis-GMA
- Long-term stability due to excellent physical properties
- Safe, because it is auto-curing
- Excellent aesthetics with three different colors
- E-module: 12.039 MPa
- Bending strength: 118 MPa
- Very high Vickers hardness: 549 MPa
- Room temperature ca. 21 °C (ca. 69 °F): ca. 6 min
- Intraoral 37 °C (ca. 98.6 °F): 2-3 min
The full system consists of:
- Sebond Implant: The bonding agent prepares the zirconium dioxide surface for secure bonding.
- Alphalink Implant: The fixing composite bonds your framework to the abutment.
Use this system for secure adhesion of supra constructions to abutments.